The successful candidate will operate CNC machinery to produce parts to the required tolerances in specified time sequences.
- Utilize CNC production machines to produce a wide range of specialized parts in accordance with established output requirements.
- Perform offset adjustments as needed and request program changes or updates to meet required part dimensions and tolerances.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance in work area as well as maintain a clean safe work environment.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Three or more years of CNC machining experience.
- Solid understanding of G & M codes.
- Knowledge of material feeds and machine speeds with various metals.
- Must have experience setting up and operating CNC equipment.
- Routinely work with minimal supervision.
- Read and understand engineering prints and related drawings.
- Read and understand process sheets that include tooling requirements for various jobs to be run.
- Use all basic inspection equipment including micrometers, calipers, depth gages, etc.
- Must have good math skills.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Able to wear (without restrictions) required PPE including eye, hearing and footwear protection.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com